I welcome you on behalf of AVGSIMC and thank you for showing your interest in us.
In an era that has come to become the epitome of competition, B-schools face the very pressure that they prepare their graduates for. The pressure of performance and quality apply to B-schools too like never before, and the skillful handling of these very pressures makes the institute stand out in the crowd.
“Excellence and Values” are our guiding principles which are reflected in every activity of the Institute. The founders and patrons, have always emphasised on adherence to excellence, ethics and values both in their businesses as well as in educational institutions established by them with the motto of “Sewa Siksha Sanskar”. We take care to inculcate these values among our students while shaping and sharpening their mindsets by the academic rigor of our programmes. Due emphasis is placed on exposing our students to real-life situations of the corporate world and facilitating interaction with the best minds in the industry and with those who have helped achieve their missions with strong ethical undertones.
Students are always encouraged to develop an entrepreneurial spirit in their personality so that they spot opportunities, mobilize resources and develop innovative solutions to the critical problems of today.
Our corporate Resource Cell has well established system of ensuring a smooth transition of students from class room to work place. CRC provides opportunities for students’ aspirations across various sectors of the Industry.
SVSU provides a transformational experience to its students who are expected to maintain the highest standard of personal integrity, professional commitment and business ethics. Life at the campus of the university is a fantastic social experience which develops a sense of belongingness to the community among students and makes cross-cultural interactions easier in their future lives. It is a community that continues to grow the bond even when the days of campus life are over.
Dr. Rajendra Sinha
Director , B.Sc, L.L.B., MBA, M.Sc (Ecology & Env.), Ph.D.
Total Exp.: 32 yrs
Awards & Accolades:
· Jewel of India
· Nation’s Vikas Jyoti Award
· National Education leadership Award by Economic Growth Society of India.
· Chief Editor & Associate Editor, TISS publication ISSN – 2277 – 1158 & ISSN – 0974-8709.
· Author – Principles of Management, ISBN No. – 978-93-82835-65-3 Published by Axis Books Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi.
· Selected as keynote speaker in 1st National Seminar on “Economic Impact on post Tsunami in Bay of Bengal sponsored by Ministry of Earth Science, Govt. of India, New Delhi; publication partnership with TISSL International – Belgium South Asian division international journal of applied Management Research.